Looking for a space to increase learning and inspire collaboration?
Crystal Cabinet’s National Training Center,
located in Princeton, MN, is available to help you!
THREE REASONS TO TAKE LEARNING OUTSIDE THE CLASSROOM:
Make Learning Relevant
Make Learning More Engaging
ABOUT OUR TRAINING CENTER
Crystal’s National Training Center is a training and design center intended for kitchen and bath professionals to learn Crystal product knowledge and design. Our facility host’s roughtly 250+ kitchen and bath professionals each year throughout various training programs and events.
- Get design inspiration from out stunning kitchen,bath and other room cabinet displays.
- Working demonstration kitchen (coming soon).
STATE OF THE ART TRAINING CENTER:
- Theater style seating
- 38 learning stations with electric and USB connection (can seat up to 50)
- Easy and accessible audio and video for visual and engaging presentations
COMFORTABLE, PERSONAL FACILITIES:
- Men’s and Women’s restrooms
- Universal restroom
- Reception, coffee and refreshment area
- Space for catering: equipped with dishwasher, oven, stove, refrigerator, freezer and prep area.
- Space for buffet and seating up to 50.
what groups can utilize crystal's training center?
- People who are interested in Careers in Manufacturing or Design
- If you teach in a Manufacturing or Design field
- Continuing Education for a variety of careers: drafting, woodworking, machine technology, engineering, product design
- Customer Appreciation Event
- Hold Local Chapter Meetings
- Association Networking Event
TAKE A FACTORY TOUR!
In addition to using the training center facilities, you’ll have the opportunity to tour our state of the art manufacturing plant. Crystal is one of most automated cabinet manufacturing plants in the United States.
A family tradition that began in 1947, in the garage of cabinetmaker Tom Hammer, has evolved into one of the largest custom cabinet manufacturers in the U.S. To this day, Crystal Cabinet Works is still owned and operated by the Hammer family, continuing the tradition of fine custom cabinet making.