Encore frameless cabinets (sometimes called European style cabinets) are built without a faceframe. They will have minimal space between the doors and drawers and maximize interior storage and drawer space.
Encore Box Construction
Encore offers limitless flexibility and customization; offering the finest quality materials and craftsmanship.
- Featuring our standard Green-Core no added formaldehyde plywood. Cabinet interior is natural maple veneer* coated with a non-emitting and exceptionally
durable UV topcoat. Matching interior option also available.
- 3/4″ thick plywood sides
- Shelves are 3/4″ thick plywood
- Tops and bottoms are 3/4″ thick plywood and backs are 1/2″ thick plywood.
- Matching wood edge tape
- Drawers boxes are 3/4″ thick dovetailed natural maple veneer plywood. Drawers are finished with a non-emitting and durable UV topcoat. Solid wood dovetail drawer option also available. Optional steel drawer box available.
- Drawer box bottom is 1/4″ thick hardwood veneered plywood and is dadoed into sides and front for greater strength.
- 3/4″ thick plywood top stretchers for added strength
- 3/4″ thick plywood intermediate stretcher provides extra support for drawers
- • Concealed full-extension undermount guides are standard.
• Guides are zinc-coated steel with self-closing feature.
• Roller carriage mechanism has permanently lubricated rollers.
• All drawers come standard with Soft Close. Feature pulls drawer closed smoothly and quietly.
*Real Wood Equals Real Character. The natural grade of our maple veneer interiors supports the sustainable use of natural resources, meaning it utilizes the majority of the harvested tree, and will exhibit natural maple characteristics. The interior may included a mix of color from light to dark wood character such as mineral streaks. The natural characteristics are a true reflection of the real beauty of wood.
Frameless Current Box Construction
Affordable quality, Frameless Current’s cabinet interior is a durable, easy to clean natural maple foil (matching interior option and white melamine interior option available) on a particle board box. See the Current web page for door style and finish availabilities.
- 3/4″ thick particle board tops.
- 3/4″ thick particle board shelves with matching PVC edge tape on front.
- Unfinished ends are 3/4″ thick. Finished sides are 3/4″ thick with veneer, laminate or melamine to match.
- 1/4″ thick particle board full back dadoed into sides, top & bottom with 1/2″ thick installation strips behind back.
- Dovetail Drawers – Sides, front and back of drawer are 5/8″ thick solid wood with slightly rounded top edges. Bottom is 1/4″ thick wood grain foil.
- Full extension under mount guides with soft close.
- 3/4′” thick particle board front and back stretchers support and stiffen box and enable easy installation.
- Subtoe back up 1/4″ thick toe kick.All materials pass vertical and horizontal KCMA (Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturer’s Association) specifications.
All box work materials are CARB Phase 2 compliant.