Keyline (our full custom framed line) and Current (our limited framed line) are built with a frame on the face of the cabinet box. In Keyline, you have the option for the doors to be inset into the frame or full overlay, almost covering the frame. Inset is available with a beaded frame or non-beaded frame.
Keyline Box Construction
Keyline offers limitless flexibility and customization; offering the finest quality materials and craftsmanship.
- Featuring our standard Green-Core no added formaldehyde plywood. Cabinet interior is natural maple veneer* coated with a non-emitting and exceptionally durable UV topcoat. Matching interior option also available.
- Sides of cabinet are 1/2″ thick plywood. Finished ends are 3/4″ thick flush. Optional Premium Finished End available in Keyling ONLY.
- 3/4″ thick Plywood shelves.
- Tops, bottoms and backs are 1/2″ thick.
- Drawers boxes are 3/4″ thick dovetailed natural maple veneer plywood. Drawers are finished with a non-emitting and durable UV topcoat. Solid wood dovetail drawer option also available.
- Drawer box bottom is 1/4″ thick hardwood veneered plywood and is dadoed into sides and front for greater strength.
- • Concealed full-extension under-mount guides are standard.
• Guides are zinc-coated steel with a self-closing feature.
• Roller carriage mechanism has permanently lubricated rollers.
• All drawers come standard with Soft Close. Feature pulls drawer closed smoothly and quietly.
*Real Wood Equals Real Character. The natural grade of our maple veneer interiors supports the sustainable use of natural resources, meaning it utilizes the majority of the harvested tree, and will exhibit natural maple characteristics. The interior may included a mix of color from light to dark wood character such as mineral streaks. The natural characteristics are a true reflection of the real beauty of wood.
Current Box Construction
Affordable quality, Current’s cabinet interior is a durable, easy to clean natural maple foil (matching interior option available) on a particle board box, option of plywood box also available. See the Current web page for door style and finish availabilities.
- 1/2″ thick particle board tops.
- 3/4″ thick particle board shelves with matching PVC edge tape on front.
- Sides of finished ends are 1/2″ thick particle board with finished matching hardwood veneer, recessed 1/8″. Unfinished ends are 1/2″ thick particle board with unfinished hardwood veneer, recessed 1/8″.
- Backs and bottoms are 1/2″ thick particle board.
- Dovetail Drawers – Sides, front and back of drawer are 5/8″ thick solid wood with slightly rounded top edges. Bottom is 1/4″ thick wood grain foil.
- Full extension under mount guides with soft close.
- 1/2″ thick particle board front and back stretchers support and stiffen box and enable easy installation.
- Subtoe back up 1/4″ thick toe kick.All materials pass vertical and horizontal KCMA (Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturer’s Association) specifications.
All box work materials are CARB Phase 2 compliant.